Business schools generally try to support the development of students as responsible citizens after graduating. Students are expected to have learnt to deal responsibly with their own lives and those of others and at least to have basic social skills, “an awareness of, and ability to manage emotions in an age- and context-appropriate manner”.
Those who believe it is the responsibility of educational agencies to provide formal opportunities for children to learn psychological coping and critical thinking skills, will find this program compatible with that value.
MBTI has emerged as a very useful tool for developing team skills for organizations who are seriously concerned about one or more core issues affecting the team performance.
About the workshop
- In today’s changing world of work, teams are becoming increasingly varied and complex.
- This workshop is designed to cut through the complexity and enable teams to function more productively.
- It is based on the premise that we all have unique gifts to offer and challenges to overcome.
- We address six core issues affecting teams:
- team culture,
- problem solving/conflict resolution, and
- Get better acquainted with one another, the team leadership, and the team culture
- Become aware of preferences for taking in information and making decisions
- Discover individual and team problem-solving styles
- Foster an exchange of viewpoints
- Analyze the team’s strengths, blind spots, and areas for improvement
- Learn and practice better ways of working together
- Unify the team around a common purpose, understanding, and vision for the future
- Develop action plans for individual and team growth
- Team Building through MBTI conducted at Radisson Blu, Agra
- Duration: two days
- Infrastructure: Round tables, LCD projector, white board, flipchart
- Other arrangements: Tea, Lunch for the participants, To and fro transport and stay
for the resource persons
- Certificates and handouts for participants will be provided by us.