Masters Level 3- three days
It will cover practical aspects of TA : Discounting, Redefining, TA in organisations, Education and therapy, advanced tools, Supervision and teach back.
Practical aspects of CDT: Applications of CDT in taming the reptile brain i.e regulating the free child ego state, role plays and case studies, demonstrations. Applications of CDT in education, organisations and counselling. Supervision and teach back.
The course will include
- Reading prescribed books and study material
- Successfully completing practical assignments relevant to your area of work.
- Qualifying the test for becoming eligible for certification.
Applications of advanced techniques of TACDT in multiple areas
TACDT has wide applications in areas of education, Organisational Development , Training, Coaching and Counselling. Some of the areas are listed below:
- Self improvement
- Personality Development
- Psychological Counseling
- Human Resource Development
- Business Development
- Dealing with Emotional Upsets
- Dealing with Irrational fears and Phobias
- Enhancing Confidence
- Improving Communication effectiveness
- Improving interpersonal relationships
About Feeling Minds
- Feeling minds is an ISO 9000:2015 certified, incorporated under Ministry of Corporate Affairs, Govt. of India organization committed to provide the necessary inputs and interventions based on the advancements in action research in the various fields of psychology
- To improve the efficacy and effectiveness of different kinds of organizations and individuals of all ages by helping them to realize their potential and utilize the same to the fullest
- And teach life style modification to prevent major lifestyle disorders,
Thus, improve the quality of life in general.
- Our vision is to reach maximum number of people across the nation so that the benefits of psychological research reaches them and helps them to live their life to the fullest and derive happiness and satisfaction for themselves and the people around them.
- Our mission is to provide necessary knowledge and skills to diverse populations through individual counseling, coaching, psychometric testing and learning and development initiatives based on applicable and actionable research outcomes of the varied branches of psychology.
Dr Chinu Agrawal:
Founder Director, Feeling Minds
- Leading Psychologist of Northern India, working as consultant Psychotherapist in leading hospitals of Agra like Ram Raghu Hospital, Synergy Plus Hospital and Saraswat Hospital.
- An acclaimed parenting and child psychology expert, trained by Dr Ann Vernon, President, Albert Ellis Institute, NY, USA
- An internationally certified MBTI professional from CPP, USA
- Worked as Dean, Training and Development, Sharda Group of Institutions for a decade.
- Renowned Career Expert, helped thousands of students choose their best career fit scientifically and systematically.
- Developed “An Application based module of Transactional Analysis” after extensive work in this subject. An acclaimed TA expert, practitioner and trainer. Offering training in a unique course with a blend of TACDT.
- Relationship Consultant, Developed Cognitive Relationship Therapy after thorough research.
- Rich exposure in applying CBT for life style modification.
- Cognitive Behavior therapist and certified Hypnotherapist
- Cognitive Drill Therapist, helping people deal with anxiety, phobia and OCD in an effective manner
- Expertise in applying REBT to childhood problems
- Developed “ Story House” Program for children with low confidence and learning difficulties .
- Designed a unique Emotional Education Curriculum for children and adoloscents, E-Cube Training(Experential Emotional Education)
Conducted MDP and FDP in various corporate as well as government organizations. A passionate and dedicated professional with proven leadership abilities. Successfully designed and implemented the student development program for over 20,000 students in the last ten years.
Address:B-32,V.S Tower, Sector -3 , Awas Vikas ,near Central Park, Sikandra yojana, Agra (U.P)
Phone: 0562-2275159, 9837007165, 9837004925